Dental implants are a simple solution to replace missing teeth. Advances in dentistry mean that dental implants are much easier to use, and more effective, than they have ever been. If you’re considering dental implants for yourself, these are all the potential benefits of investing in your teeth in this way.
At Zental we have a number of options for dental implants:
The first option is single tooth dental implants. A singular implant can replace a missing or failing tooth without altering adjacent healthy teeth. These implants, just like all of the other provide a fixed and natural look .The next option is all-on-4 / teeth in a day. This is a great option for people who has problems with multiple teeth or are against wearing dentures. This procedure provides a full set of teeth that are a custom-made fixed replacement, that is strategically placed into the upper and lower jaws. For people that don’t need all of their teeth replaced, but have numerous missing or failing teeth, Zental offer multiple dental implants based on the patients needs. Finally, implant-retained dentures are dentures that are half in place by dental implants using special frictional or magnetic connection. These are a very cost-effective approach and provides a large improvement on traditional dentures.
But what are the benefits of dental implants?
- A dental implant will look just like the rest of your teeth. Each implant is fitted with a prosthetic tooth that has been designed to fit in with the rest of your mouth. It will sit flush to the gum line so will look like all the natural teeth in your mouth do.
- Each implant feels like a natural tooth. One of the major advantages of dental implants is that they have the same strength and function of your natural teeth. So, once they’re in your mouth they will feel just like your teeth do. There are few other dental restorations that are this effective at mimicking natural teeth.
- Preserving your natural face shape. Tooth loss can be responsible for aesthetic changes to your face, aging your appearance, as the face looks more sunken and soft. With dental implants you’ll retain the strength of your jaw and your natural face shape will be maintained.
- A cost effective option. Dental implants are long lasting and that means that they are cost effective in terms of what you’ll pay over time for restoration work. Most of the cost related to an implant is generated when it is placed. Once the dental implant is in then all you need to do is focus on ensuring that there are no problems with it further down the line.
- The same care as natural teeth. Having dental implants is just like having natural teeth and you’ll just need to look after them as you would your own teeth.
- Implants stimulate osseointegration. That is the process of bone growth in your jaw. When you lose a tooth, without the implant you will start to lose bone mass around the empty space. However, with an implant, the process of stimulating new bone growth (osseointegration) begins.
- Take care of your implants and they will last. In fact, as long as you’re looking after your implants properly they can last a lifetime, a lot longer than many other restorative dentistry options.
- You can eat what you like. Dental implants are stable so you don’t have to change your diet to accommodate them. Unlike dentures, for example, there is no risk of the implant moving or restricting your bite
- Live with confidence. If you have missing teeth this can severely impact your confidence and how you feel about the way you look. Dentures can be a good solution for this but if you’re concerned about them moving then you may continue to restrict how you laugh or smile. Because dentures are secure you can interact with complete confidence.
- A 98% success rate. Dental implants are suitable for most people and have a high success rate.
These are just some of he benefits of opting for dental implants when it comes to restorative dental work. Overall, by choosing Zental as your dental implant provider you can be sure your confidence and quality of life will be significantly improved.